Suitable for residential, shopping malls, warehouses, restaurants, parking lots, libraries, schools, hospitals, etc. Different smoke alarm thresholds can be set according to the temperature, humidity and wind speed of different places to customize different smoke alarm requirements.
1. Manual button test, manual magnetic reed switch operation test, automatic reset.
2. Manual button silence, manual magnetic reed switch operation silence, remote silence.
3. Smoke detection site alarm, remote transmission of alarm information via WIFI network.
4. On-site tamper alarm, transmit tamper alarm information through WIFI.
5. Battery low battery prompt, daily inspection prompt.
6. Built-in green breathing light and low battery indicator light and network light.
7. Smoke alarm level manual setting.
8. Support smart configuration and AP configuration for network connection.
9. More than 2 years battery life.
Power supply: 6~9V battery(9V alkaline or 2xAA 3V Li-battery).
Power consumption: Peak current≤300mA, standby current≤12μA.
WIFI: 2.4G frequency support, 802.11 a/b/g/n.
Local alarm: LED and siren≥85dB (within 10 meters).
Button: push button and temper button.
LED: Breathing LED, alarm LED and network LED.
Monitoring range: 30 square meters.
Working temperature: -20~70°C.
Working humidity: 10%~95% RH.
Installation and test
Note: Before the installation, please finish the APP configuration.
1. Select the appropriate location to secure the smoke mount with screws. Typically this location is on the central ceiling of the detection area.
2. Assemble the battery to energize the smoke. At this time, the red, green and yellow lights of the smoke are turned off and then extinguished, and the smoke is squeaked; then the green light is always on and then off, indicating that the smoke is being connected to the WIFI network; finally, the yellow light is always on and off. Indicates that the service cloud platform has been accessed. If all of the above is normal, please insert the smoke-sensing body into the base and fix it and check if it is secure.
3. In the standby mode, the smoke LED flashing light should flash at intervals of 40 seconds.
4. Press the test button more than 3 seconds, the buzzer will beep and send the on-site maintenance command to the cloud server; press the silencer, the buzzer will stop beeping, and send the live silence command to the background.
5. The smoke can be directly blown into the smoke test alarm. When the alarm occurs, the red LED flashes once every 0.25 seconds, and the buzzer sounds to send a smoke alarm command to the cloud server. You can use the Silence button to cancel the buzzer beep. It can also be used to make the smoke return to the alarm state, and the smoke will automatically exit the alarm state.
6. The horizontal distance between the detector and the wall and the beam edge should not be less than 0.5 m.
7. There should be no obstructions within 0.5 m of the horizontal distance around the detector.
8. The horizontal distance from the detector to the nearest side of the air-conditioning air outlet should not be less than 1.5 meters, and the horizontal distance of the air supply ceiling opening should not be less than 0.5 meters.